Saturday 11 August 2012

Notes from a Bemused Cat Sitter

Day the First

So, temporary cat staff, what do you do?

What, aside from feed you, play with you. let you in, let you out, change your litter tray, let you out, let you in again, fed you a bit more, played with you some more.....what do I do aside from all that?

Well, yes. I understand you being employed to cater to my every whim but there must have been a rigorous interview process before you were awarded this highly satisfying post? What set you apart from the other candidates?

Hmmm, good question. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say that it was a question of belief.

Oh, you mean you were born believing your true role was to pander to my every need,
even when I don't know what I need myself?

Well, no, more the belief that I would get through this week without throttling the living
crap out of you.

Wow, harsh. I would like more breakfast now, jump to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment