Thursday 2 August 2012


Minerva?

Whut?

What are you doing?

Packing for my holidays. I'm looking forward to the seaside, s'gonna be great.

Ah, I meant to have a word about that....

I haz packed my swimmy costume and my rubber ring with the horsey head on it, and some sunglasses and Mr Wobbles and an extra kittie bic sammich. I think I'm about ready.

You aren't going.

Whut?

You can't come.I'm sorry but you'd get lost or drowned or drunk or something.

But I wanna go to Sidmouth.

It's full of folkies, they'll be singing and shit.

Don't care, wanna go.

It'll be full of musicians also, you know, fiddles and accordians and mouth organs and stuff.

I wanna go.

Minerva,I'm going to be straight with you. There will be banjo players.

Holy fuck, why didn't you say so in the first place?See you in a week.



See you in a week or so, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment