Wednesday 12 September 2012


Owwwwww......*ahem* I said OWWWWWW!



Oh dear, are you still in pain?



Yus. I need some kittie bics, and a blankie and Mr Wobbles and a story.



But you've had all those things and you're still whini..erm..still reporting pain.



I need more. And some grapes and some toys and some caviar, probably. I'm not sure what that is but it is good for small kittens that have been very brave and are in great pain



Well take the bloody painkiller then instead of spitting it down my clean work clothes.



You hate me, don't you?



I don't hate you. You needed this operation, it was for the best.



What was it for again? I forget because of being in so much pain, and so weak and hungry probably.



It was so there are no baby Minervas which would take all the attention away from you and to put a little chip in you that means I can never, ever lose you.



Never, ever? This is good.



Yeah, fucking marvellous.



I heard that.

No comments:

Post a Comment