Sunday 30 September 2012


You know that man you've got measuring the dining room for bookcases?



What about him?



He was making swears.



Oh crap. Why was he making swears, Minerva?



I dunno. I was helping him and everything.



Everything? Really? What did this helping and 'everything' consist of, oh little moggie of mine?



Erm, well it wasn't easy because I am not fully trained yet ...



You can say that again...



But I chewed the end of his tape measure, sat everywhere he was doing measures, went in and out of his legs a few times and bit his nose. Helping. Yes.



Funnily enough, he now says he's suddenly too busy to make bookshelves for us, what do make of that, Minerva?



I think someone who makes that many swears should not be around a young and impressionable kitten. Have you thought about how attractive books look piled on the floor? Also, they make excellent mazes for small, bored cats. You're welcome.



***Sigh***




No comments:

Post a Comment