Sunday 29 July 2012


Minerva, what are you doing?

A kitten's gotta kit and I'm kitting.

What is kitting?

A little singing, a little dancing, a little bouncing my ball off the wall and chasing stuff, you know, kitting.

Minerva, it's 3 o'clock in the morning.

And?

I have to get up tomorrow.

I don't.

I sweear to god Minerva if you don't quit it you will never see a kittie Bic again.

Wow, cranky or what? What exactly are you objecting to, is it my singing? It's my singing, isn't it? You don't like my singing, do you? Or is it the dancing? It's hard to manage four paws at once you know, you should try it. You'd soon fuck up the foxtrot believe me. Or is it......

IT'S ALL OF IT,OKAY?? ALL .OF. IT .AT .3 O-FUCKING-CLOCK. IN .THE. MORNING.STOP ALL OF IT AND STOP IT NOW!!!

What about breathing, can I still breathe or is it too late for that as well?

It soon damn well will be.

I heard that.

No comments:

Post a Comment