Tuesday 24 July 2012


Minerva, where are you? Minerva?

Never heard of her, sorry.

Minerva, stop pissing about, it’s time to go.

I’m not going anywhere, and you can’t make me.

For fucks sake, Minerva, one little trip to the vet? Surely a big brave kitten like you can
do one little trip to the vet?

Nope. Shan’t.

Hmmm, look. Lovely, nommy treats here, Minerva, look…nom, nom, nom. I’m just
putting them here in your carrier, look.

Do I look like an idiot? I’m not going to be stabbed for a handful of Dreamies.

It’s a tiny little prick.

So is the vet. You’ll never take me alive copper! Wait, what are you doing with
Mr Wobbles? Nooo, not Mr Wobbles? Nooooooo!!!

If you don’t co-operate, Mr Wobbles gets it..

I hate you so hard right now.

Sorry kid, it’s a rough and germy world out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment